Friday, December 17, 2010


I woke up today at 6: 30am for my morning swim practice, only to later return to the pool at 5:30pm today. I decided to skip a shower, allow the chlorine to act as a curling product in my hair, and jump right back into bed. Noon rolls around and I awake completely rejuvenated and STARVING. I needed a game plan; Throw on some jeans, a light blue button up and a leather jacket. Grab the September issue of vogue, with the lovely Charlize Theron gracing the cover page and make haste over to Tate Street Coffee. Once there I order myself a Cafe Latte sweetened with a simple syrup and blueberry bagel with cream cheese. Yum!
Tonight I have plans to go out with my friend Emma and get drinks with Mark Freedman, Executive Chef of Level 2. I ran into Mark and two of his closest friends at Much Club Wednesday night, a wonderful trio of people. Having great conversations at the club is hard to come by.

No comments:

Post a Comment