Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Preventing Cabin Fever; a To-Do List




Fall semester at Greensboro College has come to a complete and successful end. Winter break is the next phase of my five year endeavor here in the city of Greensboro. Residence Life has been gracious enough to allow me to live on campus for the entire break, so long as I continue training with my swim coach.
I'll be living in a space all my own, in a ghost campus. I'm desperate for things to occupy my time. Thus, I've created a To- Do list for the next upcoming weeks.
Christmas Break To-Do's
-Watch every episode of Gossip Girl with my swim mate, Emma. (whom is also living on campus this break)
-Plan and host a "Welcome Back in Black" party at Club Much.Emma and I will be designing the works; Invitation Cards, VIP guest list, All black dress code.... Whats better than returning to college for a free bottle of champagne every hour on the hour? Doing it in 15 cm stilettos.
-Weight training on top of swimming, all while incorporating yoga in the mix.
-Cooking homemade meals in a REAL kitchen. Not eating Cafe food every day. Hallelujah!
-anndd maybe even have a romantic fling that will lead me to the new years?? A girl can only hope;]

No comments:

Post a Comment